Skip to content
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (organic, free range)
- 1/2 cup gluten free seasoned bread crumbs (4C makes a great product!)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (works w/ dairy free options too)
- 2 tsp dried onion flakes (substitute green pepper if onion is too strong)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (celery seed or bok choy will work if garlic is too strong)
- 3 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten (egg beaters work too)
- Optional: splash of milk (almond or soy) if mix is too dry
- **Add a dash of cayenne for spicy option**
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place parchment paper on large cookie sheet.
- In large mixing bowl, mix turkey, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Add onion flakes, garlic powder and parsley flakes. Add egg and mix all together until combined.
- Shape mixture into ~15 balls and place each on the cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 20-25 min or until done. Remove and enjoy with the meal.